Cloud Drive Sync - wrong 'status' in Sync Job Management

Backup, Restore, Netbak Replicator, Cloud Storage Services
sjwestra
Getting the hang of things

Cloud Drive Sync - wrong 'status' in Sync Job Management

Post by sjwestra »

Hello,

I use Cloud Drive Sync to backup files to the cloud.

Issue: within Sync Job Management the 'status' column does not display the correct status when I compare it with the log file.

For example, the status displays 'failed' while the log displays 'finished'. While the time stamp in the 'status' column is too old.

Does anyone recognize this issue and does anyone know a solution?

Thanks in advance,

SJW
JonBest
New here

Re: Cloud Drive Sync - wrong 'status' in Sync Job Management

Post by JonBest »

I also got this.

I tried uninstalling the app however once I did this I was unable to re-install it (it doesn't appear in the list of available apps).

I then noticed that "Hybrid Backup Sync" allows cloud drive synchronization and so set that up instead, and that appears to be working fine.

Maybe Hybrid Backup Sync has replaced "Cloud Drive Sync"? Although I can't find anything official that states that.....

Looking at the app release notes it is coming up to a year since it was last updated - 2018/11/29 so perhaps that says it all?
storageman
Ask me anything

Re: Cloud Drive Sync - wrong 'status' in Sync Job Management

Post by storageman »

JonBest wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:19 pm I also got this.

I tried uninstalling the app however once I did this I was unable to re-install it (it doesn't appear in the list of available apps).

I then noticed that "Hybrid Backup Sync" allows cloud drive synchronization and so set that up instead, and that appears to be working fine.

Maybe Hybrid Backup Sync has replaced "Cloud Drive Sync"? Although I can't find anything official that states that.....

Looking at the app release notes it is coming up to a year since it was last updated - 2018/11/29 so perhaps that says it all?
Correct!

Return to “Backup & Restore”