eufyCam E

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
John Difool
New here

eufyCam E

Post by John Difool »

Hi, has somebody got the eufycam successfully working?

I've got them connected successfully as "Generic Model" and using "Generic RTSP". However after the first successful configuration the status of the cameras is now "connecting".

What else has to be configured to make this camera working? Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Bye
John
John Difool
New here

Re: eufyCam E

Post by John Difool »

Update: During last night in the eufyBase 14 recordings has been stored. However on the QNAP NAS only 4 recordings can be found.
So the RTSP connection is somehow working...
Chips
New here

Post by Chips »

Hi John, have you communicated with QNAP support? Or have you found out why only 4 out of 14 recordings are stored on the QNAP NAS? Can you use the QNAP surveillance app or how do you watch the recordings stored on the NAS? I just sent a request to QNAP Support if they can mention any wireless, battery powered outdoor IP Cam, which allows to store the recordings locally on a QNAP NAS. Is eufyCam E the only one? In general, it seems to be a good solution.

Sorry, I am not much of help, I am rather generating additional questions.
Chips
New here

Post by Chips »

Hi John,

Did you assign a fixed IP address to your eufyCam E 2 cam(s)? When you talk about 14 recordings are this simultaneous or sequentiell recordings? How many IP Cams have you installed? Is your QNAP NAS capable to manage more than four IP Cams?
mike72uk
First post

Post by mike72uk »

The Surveillance Station 5.1 comes with two/four free recording channels (depending on the NAS model.) To add an extra number of recording channels, please purchase the license at the QNAP License Store (http://license.qnap.com/) or contact an authorized reseller for assistance.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”