QSYNC doesn't reconnect after shutdown

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
rheydenr
First post

QSYNC doesn't reconnect after shutdown

Post by rheydenr »

Hi all,
I've connected my QNAP NAS via myqnapcloud. If I create the connection from my local Windows PC via myqnapcloud the files are sync'ed and the connection is stable. But after restarting my computer the connection can't be established (timeout after a long connection try). It works only if I delete the connection and re-create it. But this is not a useful alternative. I've looked around in the settings (switched HTTPS on and off), but nothing helped. Is anybody out there who can give me a hint what I can do further? Thanks in advance.

Btw, the following messages appear multiple in log file:

Code: Select all

2020-04-03 20:19:32 [Qsync] CQsyncConnection(NAS-MYL)::CreateConnectionInfo(QFILE_CONNECTION_SCHEME_WEB_FILE_MAN)
2020-04-03 20:19:32 [Qsync] CQsyncConnection(NAS-MYL)::CreateConnectionInfo(Destination root path = http://******.myqnapcloud.com:8080)
2020-04-03 20:19:32 [Qsync] CQsyncConnection(NAS-MYL)::ConnectThread (Retry)(Waiting time = 60000 ms)
2020-04-03 20:20:32 [Qsync] CQsyncConnection(NAS-MYL)::ConnectThread check network status(2)
2020-04-03 20:20:32 [Qsync] CQsyncConnection(NAS-MYL)::ConnectThread QBackOpenConnection(http://*******.myqnapcloud.com:8080)(60000)
2020-04-03 20:21:15 [Qsync] CQsyncConnection(NAS-MYL)::ConnectThread (Destination connect failure)
Cheers,
Ralf.
priebe_j
First post

Re: QSYNC doesn't reconnect after shutdown

Post by priebe_j »

This may or may not resolve your issue but I have been having issues with QSYNC connections and was given this solution in my ticket:

Please stop the Qsync app from the NAS > App Center, then go to the Control Panel > Users and disable the Home Folder setting. Wait a minute or so, then re-enable the Home Folders, and re-enable Qsync, then try connecting from your Client programs again and see if that starts syncing properly now.

This resolved the connection problem to all of the users/devices.

Hope this helps

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”