QVR Pro can't change a cameras interface

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
RichJacot
Starting out

QVR Pro can't change a cameras interface

Post by RichJacot »

I have QVR Pro 1.4.0.1.2 running on a QNAP 672N with two cameras. Everything has been running fine but I'd like to use the other interface I have live. When I go into the camera settings and click the network interface under Action, I can change one camera to the interface I want without issue. The other once just sits loading at the network interface assignment screen for a few minutes and times out back to the camera settings page. Anyone have any ideas what would be causing this?

TIA
TVS-672N - 32GB - 4.5.1.1594 - Static volume - RAID5 - 6 x 10TB Ironwolf --- Thick Volume RAID1 - 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD - CT500P1SSD8 in a QM2-2P10G1TA
TS-453B - 16GB - 4.5.1.1540 - Static volume - RAID5 - 4 x 4TB WD Red
spile
Been there, done that

Re: QVR Pro can't change a cameras interface

Post by spile »

Are you using the correct configuration file? Ask Qnap if they have a better one via the camera plugin.
uholmes
Starting out

Post by uholmes »

I'm running 1.4.0.3 on a 451+ and I have the EXACT same issue. I was able to modify camera 1, but camera 2 still sits at auto and it won't let me edit it.
spile
Been there, done that

Post by spile »

See above comment about the camera plugin.
Open a service call.
uholmes
Starting out

Post by uholmes »

I'm 100% positive I'm using the correct file. I doubt that is the issue since both cameras are the same model and I was able to modify the first one.
uholmes
Starting out

Post by uholmes »

Ah, I just discovered something. It works if I try it from another computer. I'm using chrome on both, but when switched to Chrome on Mac vs Windows (where I made the initial change)....it works.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”