Qfile Pro update iOS

iPhone, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android
linuxxxunil
New here

Qfile Pro update iOS

Post by linuxxxunil »

Got an email today announcing an updated Qfile app for iOS. Works with an old TS-212P
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Qfile Pro update iOS

Post by dolbyman »

Is that a statement or a question?
ColHut
Know my way around

Post by ColHut »

Probably a statement as I run a 212P for kicks and it accessed it fine.

Regards
linuxxxunil
New here

Post by linuxxxunil »

Did not want to do this from my tiny iphone late last night but here's a copy of the email...

Taipei, Taiwan, June 8, 2023 - QNAP® Systems, Inc. today announced the Qsync Pro mobile app will be functionally integrated into the Qfile Pro app in Q3 2023. This adjustment allows users to acquire a complete NAS file access, synchronization, and mobile photo/video backup experience using just one mobile app. The Qsync Pro app is scheduled to stop service and will not receive any updates from the end of 2023. It is highly recommended for users to switch to using the Qfile Pro app to sync mobile devices with NAS folders.

Qsync is one of the most popular features among QNAP NAS applications, and its companion mobile app Qsync Pro is planned to be integrated into Qfile Pro, with related functions including: viewing all mobile devices and NAS storage/connection status information, flexibly pairing folders, managing team folders, uploading photos and videos from mobile devices to NAS, and auto-sync charging devices or those with Wi-Fi connection.

The upgraded Qfile Pro is designed based on the concept of “the best QNAP mobile file management” utility. Users can enjoy remote access to NAS files, upload/sync multimedia and files from mobile devices to NAS, and share files with teammates and friends using secure share links. All these actions can be easily performed with just Qfile Pro.

Qfile Pro v4.0 for iOS® is now available and will be available for Android™ in July 2023.
Qfile Pro v4.1 will add integration with Qsync Pro in Q3 2023.
Learn more about Qfile Pro at QNAP Mobile App page

Note: Features are subject to change and may not be available for all QNAP products.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

linuxxxunil wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:03 pm Did not want to do this from my tiny iphone late last night but here's a copy of the email...
As posted here: https://www.qnap.com/en-au/news/2023/qn ... p-solution

... and here: https://www.qnap.com/en-au/news/2023/qn ... and-backup

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Mobile Devices”