Qnap and an MDVR

QVR Pro, QVR Pro Client, QVR Center and Surveillance Station
OneCD
Guru

Re: Qnap and an MDVR

Post by OneCD »

devoreroger wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:36 pm Joinlgo does publish its API's which I believe if you need to could access the device but since I'm not a programmer or web master, it's out of my field.
I've just had a look at the API docs: all API calls are made back to the Joinlgo webserver, not directly to the MDVR device. So, building your own site won't bypass the need for the original website. :(

Interestingly, a whois of the hardcoded IP address shown in the API docs points to California: https://dnschecker.org/ip-whois-lookup. ... 47.88.8.31

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
devoreroger
Starting out

Post by devoreroger »

OneCD Thanks. California? Well ok. Not sure where to go from here. I thought the API's were calls to the device, if not that says it's all. Not much I can do. Spent 3 hours today researching. Even thought if there was value in hiring a programmer. I did send an email to Joinlgo but not sure any reply with do much. Thank you so much for the time you spent to help.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

No-worries mate, I hope you can find a solution you're comfortable with. :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
devoreroger
Starting out

Post by devoreroger »

Where I’m at, yes a work in discovery. Loaded Microsoft Server 2019 in Visualization Station, up and runs. Then loaded CMSV6 Server. With lots of trial and errors got it to partially run. Seems the MYSQL side does not like the visualization station, keeps crashing or not loading, but is required to run the application. Once I get all servers running login is a road block. Get to the HTML login page and try to log in to get “System abnormal”. So, this is a work in progress to understand how the CMSV6 server works and how the MDVR is accessed.
devoreroger
Starting out

Post by devoreroger »

Next test. Used Visualization station and Loaded Windows 10, then install CMSV6 Windows Client. I can connect to the MDVR, View cameras and MDVR configuration. Now to figure out how all that works. Have had in the past and have re-established an internal camera which is connected to the USB port on the QNAP. Can view externally from my iPhone using QVR Pro Client.
devoreroger
Starting out

Post by devoreroger »

Found Visualization station cumbersome to run with Windows Server or Windows 10 on Qnap. Ran Boot Camp on my MacBook Pro and installed Windows 10 and the CMSV Desktop. Works great with great camera views at 1080p and map. Loading is quick and all this bypasses use of the Qnap. But, I'm not carrying my laptop everywhere to connect. No luck finding a docker or enough details to configure QNAP to talk to the MDVR.

Return to “Surveillance Solution”