TVS-882ST not booting (displays only "SYSTEM BOOTING")

Introduce yourself to us and other members here, or share your own product reviews, suggestions, and tips and tricks of using QNAP products.
tv-66
First post

TVS-882ST not booting (displays only "SYSTEM BOOTING")

Post by tv-66 »

Hello,

my TVS-822ST hangs when starting with the message "SYSTEM BOOTING" in the display (fan is running, no HDMI output, no beep can be heard).
The "Intel Clock Bug" doesn't seem to be the problem. According to the specs, an i5-6442EQ is installed, so the problem probably doesn't occur.

As a test, I also completely replaced the memory with compatible RAM and removed all expansion cards and hard drives, unfortunately without success.

When I open the case and turn it on I see three LEDs. When powering on ("SYSTEM BOOTING"), one of them lights up red and two light up green. Unfortunately I can't say what the meaning of the red LED is, but it could be an indication of the source of the error.

Maybe someone here can help me troubleshoot.

Here are two photos of the LEDs described above (1. location of the red led and 2. leds after system start):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: TVS-882ST not booting (displays only "SYSTEM BOOTING")

Post by dolbyman »

No, you were supposed to open a ticket not post in the English forum

https://forum.qnapclub.de/thread/63679- ... m-booting/

Return to “Users' Corner”