Can't access Web GUI

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.
markv20
New here

Re: Can't access Web GUI

Post by markv20 »

Any updates here? I have the same issues: After some time high/rising loads, but NAS generally working ok: container in containerstation, docker container, smb, GUI, ssh.
However, I cant, e.g., Update Apps in AppStation (it stops at 100% downloaded), cannot stop Apps.
Also, normal 'reboot' is not working.
dosborne
Experience counts

Post by dosborne »

markv20 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:58 am Any updates here? I have the same issues: After some time high/rising loads, but NAS generally working ok: container in containerstation, docker container, smb, GUI, ssh.
However, I cant, e.g., Update Apps in AppStation (it stops at 100% downloaded), cannot stop Apps.
Also, normal 'reboot' is not working.
Maybe provide some more info.
NAS model and firmware for a start.
Have you tried shutting down the memory hog container station to see if the system runs normally?
Also, what is a "normal reboot" and how does it "not work"?
What is "the same issue"? Can you access by ip and/or hostname?
Have you verified the correct IP address in your DHCP server?
What else have you tried already to resolve it?
QNAP TS-563-16G 5x10TB Seagate Ironwolf HDD Raid-5 NIC: 2x1GB 1x10GbE
QNAP TS-231P-US 2x18TB Seagate Exos HDD Raid-1
[Deadbolt and General Ransomware Detection, Prevention, Recovery & MORE]
NoName
Know my way around

Post by NoName »

Based on my experience, I recommend to run a memtest. I couldn't reboot, the GUI became unresponsible, the CPU load was way over top, apps didn't install either (from GUI). Shell worked forcing reboot also. Everything is fine after I changed the defect RAM module.
fl5xgr
Starting out

Post by fl5xgr »

NoName wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:29 am Based on my experience, I recommend to run a memtest. I couldn't reboot, the GUI became unresponsible, the CPU load was way over top, apps didn't install either (from GUI). Shell worked forcing reboot also. Everything is fine after I changed the defect RAM module.
It's been over a month since I run the memtest and, based on the results, I replaced a faulty RAM module. The problem has no reappered. Thank you all for your help, particurlaly to NoName for pointing me in the right direction!

Return to “Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)”