QNAP TS-659 Pro+ / System booting / Does not start!

Questions about SNMP, Power, System, Logs, disk, & RAID.
ajpd
Starting out

QNAP TS-659 Pro+ / System booting / Does not start!

Post by ajpd »

Hello!
NAS does not start, the LED panel indicates "system booting", status LED flashes green.
I have already carried out all the procedures indicated by the QNAP service desk, but it did not solve the problem. Model is discontinued and they do not provide technical assistance.
It is possible to boot the system to the command line, and execute some commands - disks are presented to the NAS when fdisk -l is executed. The DOM where listed but now it does not appears anymore
Has anyone had a similar problem and managed to resolve it somehow, other than buying a new NAS of course, possibly booting via external USB?
Thanks!
dolbyman
Guru

Re: QNAP TS-659 Pro+ / System booting / Does not start!

Post by dolbyman »

If the DOM is defective, either replace the DOM or check here (forum search)

viewtopic.php?t=133899
ajpd
Starting out

Post by ajpd »

Thank you for the link!
I think it will be the DOM, sometimes it is not listed... But I have already made several attempts to copy the base image (following technical support procedures) and apparently the copy was made successfully, but the boot problem persists...
ajpd
Starting out

Post by ajpd »

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to perform some procedure from the DOM kernel ?
See attached files, this is the access I can have to the NAS. The LED indicates system booting.
There may be some hardware problem, but the devices are recognized.

I'll look for information, but if anyone can help with any information I'd be grateful.
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “System & Disk Volume Management”