Virtualisation Station stopped loading...

schocke
First post

Virtualisation Station stopped loading...

Postby schocke » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Hoping to find someone with the same issue. I have a TS-677 with a separate volume for the m2 SSD raid and the storage volume with the other 6 HDD's.
Virtualisation has been running without a hitch for the last couple of months and come yesterday it decided to stop. No biggie, something just crashed right? Rebooted and nada virtualisation station refuses to load (just blank screen virtualisation window). No critical data on it so decided to uninstall and reinstall, same result... moved the Vm image away and attempt to do a full new install and again same blank screen. Tried a couple of extra things to no avail and decided to attempt to install virtualisation station on other volume. And now it boots... obviously I want the install and image on the correct volume (SSD) as it has worked before but everything I've tried doesn't seem to work... any ideas?

Screen Shot 2018-07-02 at 22.00.07.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kaudik
Starting out

Re: Virtualisation Station stopped loading...

Postby kaudik » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Hello,
can you see VM machine running from VNC, RDP or any other client? I have sometimes problems with Edge browser. QTS doesnt work good with it. Firefox or Chrome is better. Did you try it?

Return to “Virtualization Station”